Welcome to Inspira Software Services Pvt Limited
Inspira Software Services Pvt. Ltd. was established in the year 1991 in Kolkata, India. Inspira has been successfully operating in the space of enterprise business application and information management software product development over a period of 20 years in India and other regions.
Kolkata and Gurgaon.
Development of high quality business solution and information management systems.
Enterprise business application software product development and offering Software as a managed Service (SaaS).
Software Services in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relation Management (CRM) space.
Manufacturing, Financial Services, Government Institutions.
Carrier, Pepsico, Varun Beverages Limited, Hitachi, , PCS, Securities and Exchange board of India, National Institute of Management, Kolkata and many others.
Inspira Software Services Pvt. Ltd. (Inspira) was founded in the year 1991 in Kolkata, India and is now incorporated as a private limited under the Companies Act 1956 with the Registrar of Companies, West Bengal. The registered office of the company is in Kolkata. Since its inception, Inspira has been involved in development and marketing of high quality business application software products as well as providing software development services to various industries. Today, Inspira has a product line that helps Large Enterprises computerise their Customer Relation Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other critical operation related activities. Inspira is among the pioneers in web based enterprise application software product development in India and is also among the first few companies in India to provide application (ASP) services for hosted web based CRM application, since 2003. From its offices in Kolkata and Gurgaon, Inspira reaches organisations across the country, providing software products and services to almost all the states of India.
Inspira's success comes from its management and employees' sense of strong commitment, ability to innovate, and a company-wide dedication to hard work. Quality is not just a buzz word, but a philosophy ingrained in the system of every one at Inspira. We strive for excellence in everything with do, be it research and development, production, sales and marketing or after sales support.
Research and Development :
The simple philosophy which drives product development efforts at Inspira can be summed up as the software products Inspira develops should be simple to use but packed with power and useful and relevant features. To make this possible, the development team at Inspira is in a continuous process of learning new technologies and translating the benefits of the same for users by developing better and easier to use software products leveraging the latest technologies in the field of software development.
Some of our Customers and the Products they have Used:
- Carrier Airconditioning & Refrigeration Ltd. Gurgaon (Web based CRM / Service Automation Software)
- Pepsico India / Varun Beverages Ltd., Kolkata/Gurgaon (Web based CRM / Service Automation Software)
- Hitachi Home & Life Solutions (India) Ltd.,Kolkata (CRM / Service Automation Software)
- Securities & Exchange Board of India, Kolkata (Accounting Software and I nvestor’s Grievance Management System)
- CMC Limited, Mumbai (Facilities Management Software)
- PCS Limited, Mumbai ( Service / Facilities Mangement Software)
- National Institute of Management, Kolkata (Accounting Software)
- Indian Tea Association, Kolkata (Accounting Software)
- Pragati Hospital & Research Centre, Sibsagar, Assam (Hospital Management Software)
Inspira – among the pioneers in Cloud Computing in India
Cloud computing refers to the use and access of multiple server-based computational resources via a digital network (WAN, Internet connection using the World Wide Web, etc.). Cloud users may access the server resources using a computer, netbook, pad computer, smart phone, or other device. In cloud computing, applications are provided and managed by the cloud server and data is also stored remotely in the cloud configuration. Users do not download and install applications on their own device or computer; all processing and storage is maintained by the cloud server. The on-line services may be offered from a cloud provider or by a private organization.
Inspira has been providing software as a service running on our cloud servers since 2004. Our subscription based software services offers the following advantages –
- No upfront Capital Expenditure is required for purchasing software or expensive computer servers leading to freeing of working capital.
- Significantly lower cost of ownership / usage over the application life cycle as compared to licensed software.
- Lead time for enterprise wide deployment can be very short.
- Database server is hosted in secured, level 3 data centres ensuring protection, and zero downtime.
- Since infrastructure management is completely outsourced to Inspira, the customer organizations can concentrate on their core activities leaving the complex work of managing the IT infrastructure to the former.
+ 91-33- 4004 7880